Wednesday, October 26, 2005

How I love IV starts! :)

I just LOVE to start IV's. I do! :) I started 2 IV's today and I just love it. I love it so much that I even tried to start an IV on Jeff a while back. But he wouldn't let me finish because he is a man and we all know how men are, right *cough cough*. But I love him anyway... :) AND I LOVE TO START IV'S! I hope I can still do it in Alberta. LPN's have full scope of practice there so we'll see.

Well, the countdown is on and we are leaving soon. I am getting used to the idea and I am excited to move. I know I'll shed a few more tears before we leave, but I also know that God is in control and that He will never leave us. We'll be OK...

But I'll miss you guys.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK ERIN WE WILL MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! It hardly seems real that you're moving in a month :( But I am happy that you are happy :)

I must say, I don't really blame Jeff about the whole IV thing. I think I would probably run away because it sounds scary :P

4:33 AM  
Blogger Jeff Jones said...

The lot of a nurse's husband...

Perpetual petrification of perforation.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home